Armed Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armed Wolves

Here in Armed Wolves, we are here to talk to people if they need to. This is mainly for people who are stressed, depressed, etc. Don't be afraid to talk to anyone! We're here to help.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Applications

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin Applications Empty Admin Applications Sun May 29, 2016 8:05 pm

RedRaptor

RedRaptor
Admin

Hello.

This is where you will find the information on becoming an Admin.

You must meet these requirements in order to become an Admin.

If you are a Wolfing user, PM me @NavyWolf
If you are from anywhere else, go here.

• You must be able to speak English

Like a Star @ heaven You have to be fairly good with English. It must be understandable.

• You must be able to communicate with other users accordingly

Like a Star @ heaven These users will be depressed, stressed, etc. They are willing to talk it out with you. Be kind to them, you've no clue what they've been through unless they tell you.

• You must be 13 or older

Like a Star @ heaven This goes for everyone who applies UNLESS you are a close friend of mine and I trust you.

• You must be communicable and fairly easy to reach.

Like a Star @ heaven This means that you should have your PM's (Private Messages/Messaging) OPEN. The users must be able to contact you.

For the Wolfing users who wish to apply, here are your questions.

Why do you think you should be an Admin?

How often will you be online?

What can assure us that you are fully mature and a responsible individual who is capable of being an Admin?

Have you helped a friend deal with stress/depression?

Say a user is stressed under the loss of a family member. What would you tell them if they say "Its not fair," or "Why did this have to happen?"

Answer the questions accordingly. Once you are finished, I will look over your response. Until then, look through the site, see what's up. I will send you a message if you ARE accepted.

-RedRaptor

https://armedwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum